2020年10月26日、KINGSTAR 4.0 がリリース公開されました。
KINGSTAR 4.0 の入手を希望されるお客様は、担当営業までお問合せください。
Product Release Noticeはこちらから入手可能です。
KINGSTAR is an all-software, complete “plug-and-play” PC-based Machine Automation platform for IoT and Industry 4.0.
Key pre-tested and pre-integrated industrial machine components include software-based motion control, machine vision, programmable logic controller (PLC) and the industry's only plug-and-play EtherCAT master that auto-discovers any vendor’s EtherCAT drive, IO or device and auto-configures the EtherCAT environment at startup.
Built on the EtherCAT standard and supported by a real-time 64-bit Windows operating-system (RTOS) from IntervalZero, KINGSTAR empowers engineers to design, develop and integrate machine control applications or a system of controllers on a single Industrial PC.
The KINGSTAR platform can replace all hardware with software-only motion controllers and machine vision positioning systems, quickly and cost effectively.
KINGSTAR version 4.0 has been re-architected to allow developers to select only the functionality they need. KINGSTAR’s flexibility is provided through feature packages allowing you to grow your product at any time by adding functionality to the existing KINGSTAR Fieldbus Runtime.
Available KINGSTAR Fieldbus Runtime feature packages:
- Core packages for: 1, 2, 3 or 7 KINGSTAR cores
- Motion Packages for: Point to Point, Synchronization, and Blending
- Axis Packages for: 8, 16, 32 or unlimited Axis
- High Speed Timer
- Multiple Masters
- Hot Connect
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Adds support for Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE). [KS-1754]
- Adds support for multi-packet EtherCAT data. Large EtherCAT data packets that exceed packet limits are broken down into multiple packets to be sent over separate transmissions. [KS-1755]
- Adds support for multiple EtherCAT master instances, allowing one master per KINGSTAR core. [KS-1831]
- Adds support for Hot Connecting of devices to your EtherCAT network. [KS-1838]
- Adds Modbus TCP server support to the PLC. [KS-1885]
- Adds additional fields to the SlaveStatus structure.
- A Slot ID used to identify which slot the device is connected when a modular device, such as an IO-Link device, is used. [KS-2323]
- An Explicit ID used to identify the same model of EtherCAT slaves. [KS-527]
- Displays the POT/NOT and Resolution object in KINGSTAR ESI Import Tool. [KS-529]
- Updates the usability of the Tuning Console and renamed Configuration Tool. [KS-1384]
- Modifies the way commanded values and position values work to adhere to the PLCopen specifications. [KS-1540] [KS-1709]
- The KINGSTAR APIs have been redesigned for usability. [KS-1839]
- The KINGSTAR ESI Import Tool now contains checkbox options for latched position objects on the PDO tab. [KS-2034]
- The real-time library kse64eoe.rtdll has been renamed KSeoe.rtdll. [KS-2042]
- Adds support for RTX64 4.0.2, which supports Windows 10 feature update 2004. [KS2472]