2021年2月26日、RTX64 3.7 Update4がリリース公開されました。
RTX64 3.7 Update4の入手を希望されるお客様は、担当営業までお問合せください。
マイクロソフト社によるカーネルモード署名用クロスルート証明書のサポートが終了するため、RTX3.7におきましては、今回のUpdate 4 が Windows 7, Windows 8, および Windows 8.1向けの最後のUpdateとなります。
Release Notes for Update 4 for RTX64 3.7:
Product Release Noticeはこちらから入手可能です。
Update 4 for RTX64 3.7 is the latest update to the 64-bit version of IntervalZero′s marketleading hard real-time RTX64 3.7 software product.
This is a cumulative update that contains all of the fixes included in Update 1, Update 2 and Update 3 for RTX64 3.7.
As previously announced Microsoft is ending the ability to cross-sign drivers.
Cross-signing of drivers is required by any Windows 64-bit OS prior to Windows 10.
If a driver is not signed, Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 will not trust the driver and, as a result, will not load it.
This will effectively make Update 4 the last update to RTX64 3.7 for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.
New Features and Issues Resolved
- Improves the performance of RTSS-to-Windows communication on Windows 10 Feature Update Version 2004 and above. (9804)
- Resolves an issue where FPU/SSE/PT states on the Intel® Celeron G3900E processor were not properly saved and restored on a thread context switch. (9707)
- Resolves an issue where running RtTcpipServer, RtTcpipClient, and stopping server with another client would cause RT-TCP/IP Stack heap corruption. (9699)
- Resolves an issue where function RtGetProcessIdealProcessor failed with last error ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE under the RTSS configuration when it contained an invalid process handle. (9672)
- Resolves an issue where RtIsAppRunnable returned an unexpected error when given invalid parameters in a Windows build configuration. (9669)
- Resolves an issue where HeapAlloc did not honor the HEAP_ZERO_MEMORY_FLAG. (9663)
- Resolves build errors with STL code in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.6.x (9662)
- Resolves an issue where RtGetDongle sometimes failed when used in a 32bit Windows binary. (9661)
- Resolves an issue where the Monitor utility incorrectly converted event timestamps. (9659)
- Resolves an issue where RegQueryValueEx returned garbage data when called within a MultiByte project. (9655)
- Resolves an issue where RtCreateSharedMemory crashed when the asking size was larger than the existing shared memory region size. (9654)
- Resolved an issue where multiple threads using TLS could cause the RTX64 Subsystem to hang. (9653)
- Resolves an issue where a Blue Screen resulted when parameter IpApplicationName in Realtime function RtCreateProcess was set to a path name that contained spaces surrounding double-quotation marks. (9650)
- Resolves an issue where Real-time API RtGetModuleFileNameEx did not return full path. (9649)
- Resolves an issue where RTX64 could not be run on VMware Workstation 15.x. (9648)
- Resolves an issue where attempts to start the RTX64 Subsystem on a VirtualBox 6.1.2 virtual machine would result in a Blue Screen. (9657)
- Resolves an issue where a NIC would sometimes fail to initialize properly after its IP addresses were added and removed. (9373)
- Resolves and issue where having more than 12 IP addresses for an interface would cause the Stack to throw an exception. (9372)