2020年9月30日、RTX64 4.0 Update2がリリース公開されました。
RTX64 4.0 Update2では、新たにWindows10 Version 2004に対応しております。
RTX64 4.0 Update2の入手を希望されるお客様は、担当営業までお問合せください。
RTX64 4.0 Update2のProduct Release Noticeはこちらから入手可能です。
Update 2 for RTX64 4.0 is the latest update to the 64-bit version of IntervalZero's marketleading hard real-time RTX64 4.0 software product. This update contains support for Windows 10 Feature Update 2004 and resolves various issues. This is a cumulative update that contains all the fixes included in Update 1.
New Features & Resolved Issues
- Adds support for Windows 10 Feature Update Version 2004. (9490)
- Adds support for additional Network devices to the RtNalIGB and RtNalPCH drivers. (9508, 9505)
- Resolves EEPROM checksum errors with the RtNalI10GB driver.
- Resolves an issue where incorrect values were read from the PCI config space for the CheckForNetworkCard routine in the RtNalI10GB and RtNalIPCH drivers. (9498)
- Improves interrupt latencies caused by too many concurrent SMIs (System Management Interrupts) generated by the UEFI BIOS and other software. (9496)
- Resolves build errors that resulted when building applications containing C++ STL (Standard Template Library) classes in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.6 and above. (9492)